Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Tired

Trevor sets offTrevor left at 1 pm for his Templecombe train. He was to chair a meeting in London.

I went out in wheelchair with Chacquie in sunshine this afternoon. The sun went in as we came to the door on our return.

I have been feeling very tired since then, but enjoyed the cordon bleu supper that Charlie rustled up.

I added some more to a piece for left hand and cello which I hope I shall still be able to play tomorrow.

Looking forward to quite a visitation tomorrow, including John Smart. So must get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic, Dad. My trip to the station was very pleasant, via Baltonsborough, Lovington, North and South Barrow, and Sparkford. As expected I was slightly delayed between Waterloo and Shoreditch by a rank of hoplites, but managed to route around. The meeting with Boris Johnson's cycling ambassador Andrew Boff went very well, with plenty of intelligent questioning from the floor and lots of informal discussion afterwards. Now tuning in to the Linux Link Tech Show live from the States. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete